- Are you getting the most from Office 2010?
- Do you waste time, looking things up?
- Are you continually repeating the same task?
- Do you want to automate tasks?
- Would you like to be more effective & efficient?
If the answer is YES to any of these questions, then you need our“Office 2010” series of Professional Courses. They are designed to make you more efficient and effective in your day to day work.
Choose the course and the level that best meets your needs. They are all available for delivery on-site in your training room or at an off-site location.
- Business - created for the beginner to Access 2010 or those new to databases.
- Productivity - drive your database productivity to new heights with Access 2010.
- Advanced - learn to use the advanced features and functions of Access 2010.
- Business - ideal for the beginner or those who are starting out with Excel 2010.
- Productivity - boost your productivty and take Excel 2010 to the next level.
- Advanced - use the advanced features and functions in Excel 2010.
- Business - get going with Outlook 2010, which is ideal for those new to Outlook or the 2010 version.
- Productivity - boost your productivty thus saving time and effort. Be more efficient with OUtlook 2010.
- Business - suitable for the beginner or those new to PowerPoint 2010.
- Productivity - dig deeper and become a master of PowerPoint
- Business - crafted for the beginner or those moving up to Project 2010.
- Productivity - master Project 2010 and gain true productivity.
- Business - designed for the beginner or those moving up to Visio 2010.
- Productivity - take Visio 2010 to the next level and master its tools.
- Business - ideal for the beginner or those who are new to Word 2010.
- Productivity - take Word to the next level and boost your productivity.
- Advanced - imerse yourself into the advanced features of Word and become a wizard.
Please note, that we’ve consolidated our Microsoft Office 2007 & 2010 classes into a common set of pages. This is simply to reduce the clutter. We’re happy to train on older version of Office, if you have the need.
Just tell us which version you are interested in when booking.