- Do you know how to gain the maximum benefit from your suppliers?
- Do you understand what they are talking about?
- Can you talk with them on their level with their jargon?
- Are you equiped to be the Accidental System Administrator?
If the answer is NO to any of these questions, then you need our “Master of Business Technology” Professional Courses. They are designed to give you the tools and knowledge to interact knowledgably with your IT consultant or IT provider or supplier.
We currently offer the following courses in “Master of Business Technology” series:
- Master of Business Technology: General. This 2 day Professional Course provides a solid foundation into the world of IT and computing, from understanding the vocabulary to setting-up and designing systems. We assume a basic understanding of IT and computers, such as how to use them in a day to day business situation. We then develop this so that by the end of the second day, you will be able to knowledgably talk with an IT vendor, consultant or service provider to gain the results you want.
- Master of Business Technology: Virtualization. Building upon the contents of Master of Business Technology, we take look at Virtualization in far more detail. This 2 day Professional Course will outline the most useful applications of Virtualization and how to setup and run a practical virtual infrastructure within a business. By the end of the second day, you will be able to make the right decisions and create an infrastructure which will meet the exact needs of your business. This Professional Course has a practical component and a real practical virtual environment will be created and the pitfalls explained.
- Master of Business Technology: Databases. Taking the contents of Master of Business Technology & Master of Business Technology - Virtualization, we will extend this to the implementation and management of Microsoft SQL Server. This 2 day Professional Course will utilize our hardware and virtualization knowledge to build a robust SQL Server infrastructure. We will introduct practical aspects of deployment and how to tune the system, to gain be best balance of function, reliability and performance.